The Shadow Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Shadow Wolf clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Canine Medicines That Harm Kidneys
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Drug Testing Benzo
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am by Guest

» Drug Testing In Oregon
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 am by Guest

» BOOO!!!!!!!
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm by vacozaur tase

» clan reborn
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm by vacozaur tase

» Forum closed(maybe)
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm by Leon~o

» Evil or good
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 pm by Blood Hound

» anew DF-AQ-MQ based game
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:43 am by Blood Hound

Poll
If you were not upgraded on any game and you could get upgraded on one. Which one would it be
DF
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_lcap75%=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
AQ
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_lcap25%=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
MQ
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_lcap0%=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Top posters
Blood Hound
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_lcap=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_voting_bar=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_rcap 
vacozaur tase
=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_lcap=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_voting_bar=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_vote_rcap 
doomsin
pyroXavier
Fire Lord
Leon~o
04whim
TheShadowKnight
MauradingPwner
propunk
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is eloushancdydoaoqeu

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 164 subjects

=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-11-07

=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! Empty
PostSubject: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 am

as one of this forum mod, i created this thread for the opening of CHRISMAS!!
talk here about frostvale and (for any jewish or someone who knows something about jews) hanuka!!!!!!
for the frostvale war, its look like that new guys will have a lot of work to do as they need to finish all the old+new quests of frostvale war!
and the new armor (look at design notes...) looks creepy then always!!
as for hanuka, we are going to start and eat so sufganiot (like donats only withaut a hole in the middle and a cream like choclate or anything else sweet inside)!!
HAPPY HOLIDAY AND MERRY CHRISMAS (and hanuka!!)!!
rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa pig monkey cat alien affraid bounce rabbit pirat tongue silent What a Face Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz cyclops @ farao king queen jocolor geek flower lol! farao rendeer santa rendeer santa cherry sunny
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:11 pm

OMG so many smilies Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

On Topic: YES! Frostval is here! I'm also waiting for Chinese New Year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:13 am

Wow did you actually use every smiley?

On topic: yahoo hooray. Its cold can we have summer now.

Back on topic: Frostvale often involves Ice master yeti so i wonder what he has done this time.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowolves.forumotion.com
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:00 am

lol!
LOL, a new year is coming too (like leon says...Smile) and for the topic:
ice master yeit will be a titan!!!!!!!!!!!(just a guess) and we are going to wear the moglin frost warrior armor class!!!(cysreo cant you find a little SHORTER name for the armor?)
hanuka is also here and im going to do the following things:
be with my girlfirend
play a lot
eat a lot of sufganiot*
get used to my new house.
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:16 am

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:39 pm

armor is very hard to trtain but still:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien pale silent affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny queen king farao rendeer santa cherry albino geek scratch study elephant flower lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:06 am

really stop useing all the smileys. And yeah 3 bells for one skill what the hell!?!?
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:06 am

OK alec....but......next time you get in AQW try to send me a PM so I know you're on(and I can goto you and you to friends list)
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:27 am

I GOT ALL THE ARMOR SKILLZZZZZ AND ITS SO STORNG!!!!!!!!!!!!
so powerful, so awsome, so cool!!! Very Happy Cool What a Face albino
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:51 am

well done doomsin. i seen vids and it pwns
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:10 am

I saw pedia.The best atk does 900%-1800% wep dmg
Max Guardian blade dmg is 125
_125x
__18
====
====
2250 dmg!
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:30 am

Shocked
back to topic:
Very Happy Laughing Cool albino farao jocolor geek lol! king flower afro study elephant Basketball cheers rabbit santa rendeer santa rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken tongue pirat clown pig bom cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 am

Maybe >.>
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm

they just nerfed it Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm

dammit!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 am

Bah think of it this way. At least you could be bothered to train it
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:19 am

This is necromancer all over again Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 am

ACtually.....necro is the only non NG mech that vcan beat doom harvestar+3 imosible doom spamer crawler....

Last edited by vacozaur tase on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:40 am

vac um english please
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 am

yeah vac i dont know japanes XD
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 am

necromancer is the only armor that xcan beat imposible doom crawler...
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:56 am

nope. Pirate monkee can
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:30 am

lol!
actually, vac is right Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:53 am

Actully the nerfed FMA CAN beat the IC Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:09 pm

lol!
thats true, but necromancer is much cooler Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!   =event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=event thread=happy chrismas!! (and hanuka)!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next