The Shadow Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Shadow Wolf clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Canine Medicines That Harm Kidneys
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Drug Testing Benzo
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am by Guest

» Drug Testing In Oregon
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 am by Guest

» BOOO!!!!!!!
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm by vacozaur tase

» clan reborn
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm by vacozaur tase

» Forum closed(maybe)
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm by Leon~o

» Evil or good
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 pm by Blood Hound

» anew DF-AQ-MQ based game
Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:43 am by Blood Hound

Poll
If you were not upgraded on any game and you could get upgraded on one. Which one would it be
DF
Do you know this? I_vote_lcap75%Do you know this? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
AQ
Do you know this? I_vote_lcap25%Do you know this? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
MQ
Do you know this? I_vote_lcap0%Do you know this? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Top posters
Blood Hound
Do you know this? I_vote_lcapDo you know this? I_voting_barDo you know this? I_vote_rcap 
vacozaur tase
Do you know this? I_vote_lcapDo you know this? I_voting_barDo you know this? I_vote_rcap 
doomsin
pyroXavier
Fire Lord
Leon~o
04whim
TheShadowKnight
MauradingPwner
propunk
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is eloushancdydoaoqeu

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 164 subjects

Do you know this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NizNeimi

Do you know this? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know this?   Do you know this? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am

Hello.DVDShrink/Nero Problem - This is more Nero than DVDShrink, but hopefully somebody else has had this happen.I've been using DVDShrink and ultimately burning through Nero (through the checkbox option in DVDShrink) fine for the last two weeks, since I installed my new DVD writer. Then, today all of a sudden, whenever I burn a DVD, dvdshrink/nero hangs right as it finishes "lead out". Ultimately, it does finish the lead out, so the dvd is done and works fine, but then the program hangs and I can't even close it through task manager. I have to reboot my machine.This isn't a big issue, as I said the DVD comes out fine, but it's a pain to have to reboot the system every time I burn a DVD.Anybody else have this problem? Again, it's a brand new burner, and it just started doing this out of the blue. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!Jeff-----------JBWindsor, ON Canada
Back to top Go down

Do you know this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Wolves :: DF general chat-
Jump to: