The Shadow Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Shadow Wolf clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Canine Medicines That Harm Kidneys
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Drug Testing Benzo
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am by Guest

» Drug Testing In Oregon
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 am by Guest

» BOOO!!!!!!!
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm by vacozaur tase

» clan reborn
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm by vacozaur tase

» Forum closed(maybe)
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm by Leon~o

» Evil or good
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 pm by Blood Hound

» anew DF-AQ-MQ based game
what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:43 am by Blood Hound

Poll
If you were not upgraded on any game and you could get upgraded on one. Which one would it be
DF
what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_lcap75%what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
AQ
what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_lcap25%what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
MQ
what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_lcap0%what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Top posters
Blood Hound
what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_lcapwhat classes do you think DF needs? I_voting_barwhat classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_rcap 
vacozaur tase
what classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_lcapwhat classes do you think DF needs? I_voting_barwhat classes do you think DF needs? I_vote_rcap 
doomsin
pyroXavier
Fire Lord
Leon~o
04whim
TheShadowKnight
MauradingPwner
propunk
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is eloushancdydoaoqeu

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 164 subjects

what classes do you think DF needs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-11-07

what classes do you think DF needs? Empty
PostSubject: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 am

do you think DF could use more armors and classes? if yes, what classes?
i think we can use vampire-slayer armor and DOOM-knight (well, everybody wants doom-knight!!! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:40 pm

I want Destiny Knight! (don't ask it's a long story)
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 am

Whoot! Destiny Knight FTW! (also a long and very happy story)

Doom knight
Werewolf
Dracomancer
Back to top Go down
https://shadowolves.forumotion.com
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:59 am

can you tell me the story? Question
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 am

Basically before the the Circe event the was a thread in DF suggestions suggesting Destiny knight. Destiny Knight is the oppiste if Doom Kinght. The guy who made it only had a few powers and no art. So Cyber mike offered to do some art which was awsome. Me, leon and some other dude suggested powers. I also made a story. The thread was around for monthes i came up with a new story with quests. Everyone loved the idea everyone said it was great. then Circe came and reset the whole forum and the guy who made it posted it but lost some of the powers, art and my new story.

Longest post on this forum ever!
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:24 am

OHHHH iremember that thread its was awsome!!
but they said they are going to reset everything you needed to copy it and then make it again...
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:10 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am

well, im going to open my own armor suggestion thread Very Happy or i will send tomix some ideas for the alchemist skills (well, there IS going to be alchemist class in DF, but tomix still tries to find more skills so i have some ideas Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what classes do you think DF needs?   what classes do you think DF needs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what classes do you think DF needs?
Page 1 of 1