The Shadow Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Shadow Wolf clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Canine Medicines That Harm Kidneys
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Drug Testing Benzo
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am by Guest

» Drug Testing In Oregon
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 am by Guest

» BOOO!!!!!!!
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm by vacozaur tase

» clan reborn
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm by vacozaur tase

» Forum closed(maybe)
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm by Leon~o

» Evil or good
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 pm by Blood Hound

» anew DF-AQ-MQ based game
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:43 am by Blood Hound

Poll
If you were not upgraded on any game and you could get upgraded on one. Which one would it be
DF
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_lcap75%are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
AQ
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_lcap25%are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
MQ
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_lcap0%are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Top posters
Blood Hound
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_lcapare you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_voting_barare you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_rcap 
vacozaur tase
are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_lcapare you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_voting_barare you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_vote_rcap 
doomsin
pyroXavier
Fire Lord
Leon~o
04whim
TheShadowKnight
MauradingPwner
propunk
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is eloushancdydoaoqeu

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 164 subjects

are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-11-07

are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? Empty
PostSubject: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 am

are you happy or disapointed from the dragon-slayer armor?
im a little disapointed because hes very weak againts normal monsters, and againts dragons his like any other armor, i think he needs a real buff...

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:59 am

seems good to me yeah could use a little buff and last power on the right side sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowolves.forumotion.com
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:41 pm

It's still a bit buggy
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:41 am

well yea of course
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:59 am

YAY AE team siad theyt are going to buff it and change some of the animation (the armor had too much spear attacks albino )
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:58 am

yep its good news Smile
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:16 pm

not good....VERY GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:24 pm

To me DS seems like a tank build as the mana cost so small so I hope they also add more/buff defencive abilities
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 pm

mind you anything is good compared to the last three classes which are complete failiures
Back to top Go down
vacozaur tase
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
vacozaur tase

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:43 pm

you mean monkee classes and pumpkin lord?
Personaly I loved EPL....
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 pm

No i meant Necropelisis classes urrrrgh
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Blood Hound wrote:
No i meant Necropelisis classes urrrrgh

I love those Shocked , I always used DK for power
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 pm

You like Pali? even withDA its crap. Necro needs a buff. DK is quite good
Back to top Go down
Leon~o
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Shadow Wolf Admiral
Leon~o

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 pm

I use Pali for long quest with enemies no/very little weakness since the damage is awsome and use very little mana and I prefer to kill things fast so stun has no used, necro was way better with the 600% damage final lol!
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 am

*remebers back to the pwnage time and thinks "Why the hell did they nerf it?"*
Back to top Go down
doomsin
Shadow Wolf Major
Shadow Wolf Major
doomsin

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 am

its almost saturday, and i wait for the buff already Very Happy
at least the dragon fire attack does 300% damage now (it was 100% before lol! )
Back to top Go down
Blood Hound
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Alpha Shadow Wolf
Blood Hound

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:30 pm

ueah makes a real difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?   are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you happy or disapointed from the DS armor?
Page 1 of 1