The Shadow Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Shadow Wolf clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Canine Medicines That Harm Kidneys
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Drug Testing Benzo
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 am by Guest

» Drug Testing In Oregon
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 am by Guest

» BOOO!!!!!!!
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm by vacozaur tase

» clan reborn
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm by vacozaur tase

» Forum closed(maybe)
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm by Leon~o

» Evil or good
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:58 pm by Blood Hound

» anew DF-AQ-MQ based game
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:43 am by Blood Hound

Poll
If you were not upgraded on any game and you could get upgraded on one. Which one would it be
DF
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_lcap75%=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
AQ
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_lcap25%=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
MQ
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_lcap0%=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm
Top posters
Blood Hound
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_lcap=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_voting_bar=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_rcap 
vacozaur tase
=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_lcap=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_voting_bar=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_vote_rcap 
doomsin
pyroXavier
Fire Lord
Leon~o
04whim
TheShadowKnight
MauradingPwner
propunk
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is eloushancdydoaoqeu

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 164 subjects

=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pyroXavier
Dragonlord Shadow Wolf
Dragonlord Shadow Wolf
pyroXavier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-08-20

=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! Empty
PostSubject: =MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega!   =MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 am

=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega! Warlic
Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega!
Refresh your browsers now. You will need to in order to play today's release! Today's release is perhaps the most major gameplay change in MQ history. The latest GEARS University class, Mecha Piloting 101 will allow you to train your pilot stats! You may train up to 5 point per level. Star Captains may train up to 6 points per level as an added bonus. Trainable skills include:

Power (increases Damage)
Accuracy(increase your chance to hit)
Efficiency(Lowers your energy expenditures)
Perception(Lowers your damage taken)
Reflexes(increases your chance to dodge) and
Luck(Does a lot of stuff!)

In addition to stats, we are going to implement an initiative system in MQ. At every battle, the game will roll to decide who goes first. Reflexes and Luck will play a roll in your initiative rolls. Don't worry though, initiative rolls will be strongly weighed in the favor of players.... just every no and then your enemy will have a chance to hit you first... (before you pummel them with your new house mecha!)

With this update, MechQuest is now at version 1.0! We have left the Gamma phase and are now officially in the Omega phase! Don't you love how we make up testing stages? Omega will be our final stage, since we are always releasing new content, we'll never reach a truly "final" stage...

Also, I was informed that In our latest newletter, I apparently gave everyone the user name of Warlic! This was due to the fact that I was working from home yesterday in preparation for the hurricane that never came and had to copy/paste the newsletter to create it... I apparently copied my name too... As Milli Vanilli once said... blame it on the rain...

Somebody tag please. Don't want to tag own post... ~pyro
Back to top Go down
http://dragonfable.forummotion.com/

=MQ= Stat Training! MQ hits version 1.0! Omega!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Wolves :: MQ general chat-
Jump to: